2011年10月6日木曜日

JUST DIARY

From today, I started to record everyday with my friend!
I will upload as much as I can! 


;) goood luck my English...lol




5th OCT 2011

Today, I went to the uni to attend the begging Thai class.
Thai class was good, but I just feel so sleepy...
Today we started to write down the Thai script. 
It was so fun;)

After the lunch, 
I try to go 'Wat Arun'(temple) but I didn't.
Because I wanted to go there with my Indonesian friends but for Indonesian student had some ceremony,

Today was anniversary for army.
Indonesian embassy has many ceremony more than Japan, Taiwan, and US.
Even for me, I never been to Japanese embassy, but I have been to Indonesian embassy..hahaha weird.

I am wondering about it.
Indonesian government, citizens are has tight connection with their nationality,
And I think they know well about their war history than Japanese.
Because I cannot remember the date of some anniversary day for army...

Then I asked to Indonesian student about their army system.
They have army but not compulsory for every men.

then,,,I talked about Japanese army system.
In my understanding was it that 'the (Japanese) self-defense forces' cannot offence others, it exit just to protect themselves.
But my friend says to me..' oh I know that system, It based on treaty with US?'

yeeep 
That's true...
I afraid that I didn't realize it.
'the SELF defense forces' it is not SELF not DEFENCE at all.
It means just we are still under the control by US.


Fact is only one but understanding is unlimited.
We have to get many information from different thought, after that we can understand what is it.

I written down too much because of first day! lol

have a good day!


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿